Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Belkin Cat5e Assembled UTP Patch Cable (Grey) 0.5m
Colour: Grey|Size: 0.5m|Change
Price:£1.60+ Free shipping

on 13 July 2015
Exactly what I needed to connect the Trendnet TE800-S8 router I bought to my network and various smart TV, blu-rays etc. It was handy to be able to get cables shorter than 3 meters. Good value.
on 6 June 2017
They're alright for job
on 4 September 2017
Does the job fine. This is working Really enjoy this shopping experience. Best on the market Just amazing, works perfect, I bought these products for my girlfriend's birthday and she and I both were pleasantly surprised!So far I have been very fond of it, will recommend to me around the needs of people.
on 5 September 2017
So affordable price to buy such a practical product, very value, I'm going to buy a friend gave me as a birthday present. Good buy. I am absolutely in love Good product. Other places are selling for double the price. I absolutely love this product Easy to apply and professionally done
on 1 September 2017
It is a great stuff with high quality. This will come in handy I am completely satisfied. They are kind of fun though,overall I am very satisfied with it Great quality and delivered on time. Very rare authentic, since online shopping the most satisfactory
on 9 December 2011
This is one of the less-well-made cables, specifically because there is no strain relief moulding between the plugs and cable; only the IDC clamp on the signal wires holds it in place. See the Az illustration.

It will be fine for a "Fit and Forget" link between fixed sockets, but don't expect it to survive for long if it needs to be disturbed as much as one might expect for a "Patch Cable", or if on a piece of equipment that is moved around.

To save time in the long run I always test leads for connectivity before installing them, and this basic tester seems to be a reliable indicator of cable condition.
on 14 February 2013
I bought this for my Daughter -inlaw as an extention and this was just what we needed it works perfectly,as the original one was way too short so this literally filled the gap great purchase...i would recommend this to anyone who just needs that extra lentgh of cable ...............
on 3 April 2016
This cable is really good quality! I'm using it for connecting my Powerlink adapter and Router. I am also using this cable for connecting to my Microserver to backup my files and the transfer speed is consistent. Highly recommended!
on 15 December 2012
for some reason all broadband providers do not foresee the need for having to move away from hub.so they do no supply a long enough cable to connect to pc.
this has solved the problem.
prompt delivery
on 22 September 2010
The plugs rely on just the solder and wire strength, there is no moulded support so they are flimsy and certainly not a 'Patch' quality cable. Are they really made by Belkin??? But work fine.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse