on 21 September 2015
If you use a lot of network cables you'll be well aware of the wide variation in quality. Even within the 'snagless' cabling sub category you get a variation in specs, notably the rubbish ones that have a rubber 'boot' covering the whole release tab, which works fine until you actually need to press the tab to release the catch and then you realise that the boot is hard plastic and difficulty to press the tab through. This cable doesn't have any such flaw, it uses two semi-rigid ramps either side of the push-tab, which allow for effortless feeding of the cable - crucially - without obstructing the ability to press the release catch.

Unless you 'really' need Cat6 for more than the bragging rights, these cables are perfect and deliver an immensely stable Gigabit connection with low noise. Just make sure you also get a gigabit switch/router to make the best use out of them.
on 5 May 2017
I needed a very short cable to connect my router to Amazon Fire TV which sit side by side. It's perfect!

Pros
- Solid connection, no wiggling or falling out
- Strong cable

Cons
- Could be a more subtle colour

Belkin always make great value products and this is no different, buy with confidence!
on 29 March 2017
The precise data-transmission performance of the cable is beyond my competence but I can report that the lugs that protect the latches are jolly marvellous idea; the lugs seem to protect the latches but unlike the protectors formed from a full-shroud over the clip, the lugs still allow the cable to be unlatched from the socket without any fuss.
on 22 August 2017
This was a perfect option for giving me internet access on the other side of my room. I was able to plug this into my TP-Link extender and run the cable all the way across my room to connect with my PC and it does the job perfectly. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a long Ethernet cable to provide the fastest access to the internet.
on 17 June 2014
I ordered the small 0.5m cable as I have my router very close to where my Fibre phone line is situated in my house and this Cat5E cable fits perfectly. But be sure to check how much cable you require? as you get exactly 0.5m of cable.

Excellent service, I ordered the product on Sunday afternoon 15.06.14 and received the item early on Tuesday afternoon 17.06.14 and it looks to be made well and a good snug fit into the router.
on 19 March 2017
It's 5 metres of grey Cat5e cable, comes neatly wound in an individual bag. The cable has moulded plugs that protect the tabs from snagging and breaking, which is a nice feature on a cheap cable.
on 7 May 2017
This cable does exactly what it was designed to do. No fuss, no problems! Recommended for anyone needing this cable...
on 7 August 2017
Best value for CAT5e Ethernet cables. One for my laptop, another for my TV box and one for my slave router to power-line adapter. Seem good quality and wont break soon especially with the snagless design.
on 9 April 2017
Used to hook up new tivo v6 to home network. No problems and does the job as expected
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 22 January 2013
The belkin Cat 5e cables are a reasonable length for wiring up things around your desk. In bright green you cant miss them - other colors are available. The connector on them is snagless by having two semi circles rise up to project the clip. Given how many broken clips there are in my office this should be a part of all network cables.

I needed them for some performance testing and I was happily blasting 100's of Mb/s into them for hours on end without issue; so they are quick as well as easy to maintain. At this price it has to be 5*'s.