Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 September 2017
Good band
on 15 June 2016
Very happy with my purchase. I've wanted this album for a long time, but couldn't find it. Thank you!
on 17 February 2016
Brill
on 18 September 2003
This is a special release of the band's already available (for some time at that) album Beyond the Valley of the Murderdool. It contains a number of bonus tracks and 3 music videos. A worthy purchase for those who are yet to buy the cd, but only a minimal upgrade for those who own the original. While I won't purchase this version of the album, I still grant it 5 stars for the merits of it and the pure brilliance of the music, vocals and songs on the cd, the videos are also a nice touch.
on 27 May 2013
Best album I have heard in a while, love every song. Bought the special edition with twenty tracks. Sounds like a lot but when you kick back and relax it's awesome and you will, without a doubt put it straight back on. If you like Mansons early stuff then this'll be right up your alley. Best tracks have got to be "twist my sister", "love at first fright" and "dead in Hollywood".
on 4 August 2003
...not that they ever went away to begin with. But Murderdolls are back with an even better version of 'Beyond the Valley...'. If you loved this album first time round, it'll kill you this time: 6 bonus tracks (including the new single 'White Wedding'), three videos -and- a new lot of artwork to really satisfy ones appetite!
However, if you are new to the sounds of the Murderdolls then I think these words can give you an apt description:Awesome, glam, gore, humourous, B-Movie, FUN! Murderdolls are not a serious band, they're far,far from it. Their music serves the same purpose as the B-movies that inspired them - to entertain.
If you need a bit of a break from the seriousness of Slipknot and the likes, without resorting to the evil of soft rock or pop, then this album is one for you.
on 7 December 2003
When I first bought this album I thought that is was a great purchase with all the extra bonus material. I was not a huge fan of this band when they first started off but when I saw them at the Leadmill in Sheffield they completely rocked!!! The second time I saw them was at the Download festival in May 2003 they got the crowd going and kicked ass, when they went off stage the crowd wanted them to keep playing. Because I had backstage pass I managed to catch up with Wednesday and Joey after the first day and this made me enjoy their music much more and completely change my view on the band. I would reconmend to anyone to go out and buy this album it will be well worth it and by the end of it you will want to see them live!!!
on 5 September 2003
This album is fantastic all the songs on this album are great. This new edition to their first album offers 5 more songs and 3 videos. This music is heavy and some screams as well. This is for all the heavy metal fan out there. A great album.
on 28 November 2003
This album is truly a modern classic. With trashing drums and screaming guitars, this album is a must own! Heavily influenced by the likes of Motley Crue and The Misfits, this limited edition album has the guys, vocalist Wednesday 13, Guitarists Acey Slade and Joey Jordison, bassist Eric Griffin and drummer Ben 'The Ghoul' Graves, thrashing their merry way through 20 tracks about Frankenstein, Ed Wood and all your other favourite, loveable characters from the world of horror and gore. A geniuene, modern Glam Metal album, and so much more unique than any other band out there today.
on 3 November 2003
I first recieved this album as a gift from a friend and the more I listen to it, the more I liked it- and now I love it!! This album contains punk, punk rock and metal, with a techno twinge! Good for any mood, with deep lyrics of goth depression, btu don't listen if u don't want, you can always focus on the bass or vocals!!