Format: DVD|Change

on 7 November 2012
If you're a big fan of Jackass, like I am, this is must buy. With it being so cheap, you can't go wrong at all.

Highly recommend you to purchase it!
on 7 January 2012
what a great video , they do funny stunts and tricks that are weird and rude, some are very dangerous but are great fun to watch
on 26 December 2003
This volume of Jackass is more of the same - stupid (albeit set up) pranks that are either funny, sickening, or seem to risk the lives and limbs of those who dare to undertake them.
If you like the whole Jackass scene, you should also take a look at Dirty Sanchez - which is very similar to Jackass but is a bit more harsh - they seem to undertake the stunts the Jackass crew either can't or won't.
on 14 November 2010
Me my daughter(13) and husband love jackass (including this dvd) It always makes us laugh , and sometimes rech
deffenitley an excellent xmas present !! x
on 25 December 2014
Fantastic! Great quality item and super fast shipping!
on 27 July 2009
Excellent. Very Very funny. I have bought the whole series. Not to everyboady's taste my wife won't watch it. But I and my daughter love it. IT had us in tears of laughter.
on 29 July 2014
Fantastic price
on 2 February 2011
I don't recommend you buying the single dvds for a series because the single dvds cut out some of the clips. I learnt this the hard way. If you want all the clips you should probably just buy the boxset.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 October 2003
I almost wet my self watching this. More stupid stunts hoasted by the one and only Johny Noxvile. Better tha any other DVD out there. Laugths from strat to finish.
!!!FUNY AS F***K