on 12 September 2015
Love this album I have had this in vinyl tape and CD everyone knows at least one song from this it's amazing
on 5 May 2015
superb music
on 16 July 2013
in my humble opinion this is the best album in the world ever! every single track a masterpiece. stevie nicks voice sends shivers down my spine. hope their coming tour brings even more wonderment!
on 20 February 2013
Yet another great book, I am now looking for the next one to read. They keep me interested do much that I can't put them down.
One person found this helpful
on 17 May 2016
One of those records where every song is brilliant.
on 24 May 2010
A classic album bought to replace my worn out vinyl edition. Still sounds great 30 year on from release.
on 20 August 2013
Superb. modern technology ... ie digital remastering has made a huge difference to the quality of the recording.ie a highly recommended album the first time round. now it's a must.
on 8 February 2016
Another 1st for quality packaging and price.
on 26 June 2013
What a great album and this anniversary pack was just the icing on the cake. The extra's just made it all the more interesting and enjoyable
on 17 August 2016
Great value vinyl. Brought as a present and was pleased with packaging, etc.