Top positive review
15 people found this helpful
Just about right.
on 17 February 2014
- Has a grip handle (but it is metal, not a rubber grip)
- Has a cap for protection
- Easily replaceable blades
- Solid and strong, doesn't feel cheap, you can trust it not to snap in half!
- Does just the job.
- Rounded style means it is prone to roll off a desk (and maybe stab yourself in the leg)
- Lid isn't VERY secure, I am worried I may reach into my pencil case and stab myself.
- When working with hot (or sweaty) hands it is a little more slippery than other rubber or plastic knives.