on 1 May 2016
I bought the 77 mm adapter to use with a Cokin P-series filter system. It doesn't cost a lot, was delivered promptly, is well made, fits snugly onto the lens and works as it should with the Cokin filter holder. It's all good.

Well, almost. What isn't good really isn't the fault of this adapter and that's that using a Cokin P-series filter system, where the filters are 84 mm wide, on a lens which needs a 77 mm adapter means that there will be times when the filters intrude on the edges of your shot. That's something to bear in mind but it isn't the fault of this adapter ring which does what you want it to do.
on 7 August 2016
Bought not as a Cokin filter adapter but as an adapter instead for my Canon 24-105 f4L lens to use with my Yongnuo YN-14EX macro ring lite which came with various lens adapters up to a maximum of 72mm - no good for the 77mm diameter required. Could not for the life of me find an 'official' adapter anywhere other than via a company called 'Eachshot' based in China. I ordered one and waited the requisite 5 weeks for delivery and when it did finally arrive it was the wrong size however I did get a refund without problem. This Cokin adapter is the next best thing but it does require just a little sanding to reduce the outer diameter to fit the Yongnuo without catching - not a problem as it's made of metal, probably aluminium, and is robust enough to cope with it. I can now use my Macro ring lite with my 24-105 so I'm a happy bunny.
on 19 March 2011
There is not much that can be said about this item. It screws onto the front of any lens with a 67mm filter thread and allows a P-series Cokin filter holder to be slotted onto its adaptor disc.

It feels like it is made of aluminium or steel - although practically weightless there is no give or flex in it at all.
The adaptor ring comes in a small plastic bag with a simple card insert; that's all there is to it.

This item does its job, is not over-priced, and is well machined. Can't be faulted at all!
on 25 July 2017
This provides a nice. snug fit on my Olympus 62mm lens, and it is of serviceable quality, and should provide many years of service. I feel that cheaper generic variants would probably have been equally good, but then this is an inexpensive item anyway.
on 18 May 2017
Not really a lot one can say about this. It enables me to attach my Cokin filter holder to my lens.
on 29 April 2017
Well pleased & Thank you
on 30 July 2017
Good quality product
on 1 September 2017
Good value
on 20 April 2017
Like all the other rings fits and works
on 14 October 2017