Style: Single|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2017
I love it -I bought it for an after dinner game for family get togethers, but my family aren't so keen. We play a simpler version than the restrictive ones on the cards (trying to find words ending in some letters is much harder than you think). We play that you can guess a word with the given letters ANYWHERE in them (beginning, middle, or end) and STILL the rest of my family find this so stressful, they only play to make me happy and for a very short duration. Oh well...
on 13 November 2015
Great game, we play all the time. However, the bomb button has moved out of place and so it is now hard (oftentimes) to press the timer, which definitely hinders game play. Unfortunately we have passed the returns date, even though we haven't had it a year.
review image
on 17 June 2017
Birthday gift for my 9 year old daughter...a bit difficult at times but she will grow into it...she also enjoys using the bomb on its own to play other 'list' type passing game with her friends, for example Girls names, Types of fruit, etc. The loser takes a card and the one with the most cards at the end of play loses...has provided hours of fun already!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 January 2014
The positives:
+ Really good with your friends. Hours and hours of fun
+ It's a classic. And you can easily add more cards if you want

The negatives:
- The box it's way way to large. Something smaller would have been better I guess
- The game is not very cheap. I would have expected that a classic like this would be in the range of £5. I've got mine for £10.

If you didn't find my review sufficiently clear and informative or if you have any questions about the item, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much :)

Kind Regards
on 27 December 2014
this is one of the best games i have bought in a long time lots played it at our house over xmas and its really fun.i would say dont pass the bomb round when playing if you have drinks as we had two drinks knocked over so left the bomb for one person to set the game going/i would buy it again if it broke its great
on 27 December 2014
A really good family game. We bought it to play at Christmas and it was a big hit. Some rounds are really easy, others are almost impossible!
on 31 March 2017
Great fun but the battery can drain quickly.
on 13 March 2017
Good game
on 26 December 2014
Gives you the opportunity to call your relatives a rude word with a smile.
Pass the bomb is a cracking game for wordies! If you like word games, you'll love this.

It's simple (the best things always are!). You have loads of cards, a dice and a ticking bomb complete with fuse! Like the ones in the old Batman series!

The bomb, which is activated at the start of the game ticks until it makes an explosion sound. It contains a random timer so you will never know when its going to blow!

The basic principle of the game is you have the bomb and you cannot pass it on until you answer the question. So you need to be quick thinking or its "kaboom!" :)

An example question would be give words with the letters "OLL" (in that order) in them? So you get the bomb which is ticking and would say "TROLL" then pass it quickly on and the next person might say "MOLL" and so on it goes until somebody can't say a word and BANG!

We've had this for a few years now and never tire of it. It has loads of replayability (is that a word?) and is never boring. Brilliant educational family game.