on 20 May 2003
This was my first taste of Evanescence, and I loved the song from the very first time I heard it. The amazing vocal talents of the bands' Amy Lee work fantastically well with guest vocalist 12 Stones' Paul McCoy, bringing together a great mix of modern rock from both bands. The vocals will blow you away and the instrumentals are just as brilliant. The whole song is so catchy that you'll be humming it all day long and no matter how many times you listen to it you'll never get bored of hearing it.
I have yet to come across any other band or song which has got me hooked as quickly as this one has and from the amount of video air play on a range of music channels and on radio hit lists I'm positive that this is going to be a sure fire hit in the U.K.
on 4 July 2003
This is a brilliant dvd.The video is worth seeing and all the extras are well worth the money.If you are a dedicated eminescence fan then buy this now.
on 9 June 2003
This is definatly one for all Evanescence fans out there. What with there only UK show in London it is a little out of the way for most people as well as the tickets reaching quite high prices. This will be a perfect partner for the Fallen album, showing acoustic versions of 'Bring me to life', as well as the amazing 'My Immortal'. An interview with the band gives us a chance to see the gorgeous and dark Amy Lee, and for only a fiver, come on buy it.
on 26 February 2015
dont like those one single cd-s
on 3 March 2016
Very good,
on 5 August 2014
LOVE IT
on 20 May 2004
I had to buy this as it holds a special memory for me and everytime i hear this it reminds me of a very special moment in my life. I love the haunting tones, and the feeling i get when i listen to this and the words are just so amazing to me and so very, very appropriate to that time in my life.