on 17 March 2017
Haven't got anything technical or fancy to say, simply that this is my favourite of all the Carry Ons! Makes me very nostalgic for the 70's. Just love it ❤️
on 10 July 2017
From the cinema nudist film cracks (yes, I know), toothpaste in a camping shop, Mr fiddler etc. Babs and the broken bra, hattie and Kenneth shower tap... I'm laughing already! And the first silhouette tent scene ever! Is it sexist? Horrendously! Is it making fun of everything? Yes! Do women have strong roles? Yes! Is a right good laugh? You'll need tenas!
on 9 May 2014
I'm a sucker for carry on films and carry on camping is one of my absolute faves, I think Terry Scott, Kenneth Williams are so funny in their parts the usual carry on antics with a camping theme following each individuals as they all end up at the campsite and as usual disaster ensues for each party, for instance when peter played by terry scott has his screechy wife to contend with and being dragged of for another camping trip gets lumbered with an extra edition in the shape of mr muggins is quite funny as he tries to get rid of him, this has all the usual laughs from which you would expect from carry ojn.
on 6 June 2017
This is truly my fave 'carry on' movie.
Plenty of innuendo and the best cast.
With characters like Josh Fiddler, Mrs Fussey and Sid Boggle to Babs and Fanny.
About time it was transferred to bluray!

If own only one classic carry on movie, make it this one.
on 23 April 2017
Not bad, bought the wrong one, wanted Kenneth Williams as the archaeologist ... durr me
on 5 October 2014
I've loved all the Carry On's. This one was a gift for someone so not sure of the quality but I assume it was ok as not had any complaints! I've seen this film many times on tv and video/DVD and always laugh even though you can see what is coming.....brilliant stuff
on 4 June 2017
My best Carry On film so far-I wonder if the film stock could be used for a Blu-ray version?
on 5 December 2013
Enjoyed this film when it first came out as a kid,watched it now and again over the years on tv,never get tired of watching,now can watch it every week, cheers up my week no end!
Maybee more for over 50s old fogies like me Ha! Beats play station hands down!
on 16 February 2018
Love and life under canvas.
on 2 August 2017