Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 24 August 2009
The faintly ambiguous title to this CD gives no indication of the wonderful treasure you will be holding in your hand when you buy it.

The Indian film industry is vast and is only partially represented here bt tracks form some its hits.

This music became popularised by the musical Bombay Dreams, though this has been around for a lot longer and any new fan of that is in for a delightful hour of ethnic dance music that transports, in a similar way to the heyday of the Hollywood musical to which it may refer.

The recordings are superb and varied and highly infectious. I can not recommend this highly enough
on 28 August 2013
its very good the best you can get very nicely explained its one of the best cd ive ever had
on 5 April 2015
Loved it catchy
on 8 May 2015
I work at an Asian Day Care Centre for the elderly and we do keep fit to music. I bought this for us to enjoy and dance too. My clients really enjoy the CD, and were very pleased I purchased it.
on 6 January 2016
Well protected , good packaging , all I expected it to be very pleased
on 22 November 2015
I like it, it gets better each time I play it.
on 2 March 2015