Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 September 2003
I first heard Frankie J's voice on the single "Suga Suga" by Baby Beesh. I decided to investigate this artist & found that he had released this album so i took a gamble & bought it, not knowing what to expect.... & I am so GLAD I bought the album...
His voice reminds me of a mix of Joe & Wayne Wonder, but believe me he can hold his own with any of the R&B artists out today. I'll point out the highlights of the album....
"Dont Wanna Try" kicks off the album, a beautiful song & very original in the way it is sung.. this song hit me as a nice song when I first heard it but now it is one of my fav tracks.
"Wont Change" is more uptempo & it definately seems that Frankie J can hold a club track aswell as a ballad.
"We Still"... OHMYGOD!! I cant explain how much I love this song, as soon as the chorus kicked in I stopped, this song kept getting repeated DEFINITELY my favourite track
Frankie J sounds familiar but fresh at the same time, this album is a great accomplishment & is one of those albums u can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a track ...
Check it out 4 yaself...1
on 17 January 2004
Frankie J's album is in one word...TIGHT! Now i know some of yall don't know tight, but it does mean amazing...well in this case anyways. The best tracks on the album are..
Whats a man to do? : The first song on the album. It's my favorite and has great lyrics.
Don't wanna try/Ya no es lgual: This was the first single off the album, and it's soooo good. The lyrics are great and i'm glad he released this one first. It's very emotional and is a great chilling song.
Be home soon: This start of this song says it all. It's enough to make somebody cry. Frankie J has that emotion in his voice, which just sets off a mood inside of you. He has a great voice and i hope that he does try and start a career over in the United Kingdom. There isn't much Latin singers with this much talent so i think he would do well here.
Get this album, and i'm sure it will always be in your cd player. It's got songs to suit all moods on here so it's a perfect addition for the rest of your cd's. It's worth every penny...trust me. I gave it 4 stars though as well...not eveybody can be perfect eh?