Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 May 2005
Another great albumn in the Nirvana Lounge volume. I set my Hi Fi to continuous play and lay spell bound by the wonderful Simplistic yet complicated compilation of music and vocals. I also use this as great back ground music when I am entertaining and having dinner parties. Once you have listened to this you will not want to turn it off.
on 29 July 2003
Although I have listened a copy of a friend living abroad (CD unfortunately not arrived yet to Turkey as of July 29), I can tell that the album is extremely in Challe's style, Nirvana Lounge III takes you on top of the mountains and brings you back to the deep valleys, especially with the Promenade CD. As a dedicated fan, I can tell that the album is a mixture of colors that you find in Indochine Club, Je Nous Aime and Buddha Bars, plus reflecting his works in recent albums such as New Orientale. NL III is a little bit different from I and II, seems less ethnic and close to Buddha Bar line, however reflects better (my opinion of course)the colors of Mr. Challe as we have seen in the latest compilations stated above. Challe stated his gorgeous experience in music as well as in life and in my opinion created a state of the art blend of his philosopy, colors, sounds and his "world". Well, thanks to Mr. Challe for inviting us to his colorful and enjoying world...
on 24 September 2013
even better than the buddha-bar collection
beautiful mixed,great tracks
the soundquality of the cd's is extremely good!
buy it! before there's no left anymore!