on 24 May 2016
When I purchased this extension cable, I was hoping that it would not affect my mic quality, due to extra length of cable. It hasn't, and I am pleased! I have the Rode Video Mic Pro - which is absolutely the BEST mic that I have ever used, but comes with a very short cable - just long enough to attach to my camera! GRRR - this cable allows me to use the Rode Mic with my PC and with my camera, when I want the mic close to me, to get better sound quality!
on 11 April 2016
Bought for my work PC to use the back sockets as the front sockets get interference. Works a dream.
on 28 December 2012
Upon receiving the cable (which came in a timely fashion, thank you) sound did not come through in stereo. By twisting the jack in the tv, this restored the sound to stereo. I was tempted to get a replacement but the returns process wasn't as simple as Amazon's pre-printed label option. (My laziness basically) As the product works albeit with a little tweaking there was no urgent need to return it. After all it only cost me £2.24
on 8 January 2012
THIS IS A STEREO CABLE INSIDE A SINGLE WIRE. I HAVE BOUGHT OTHER BRANDS OF THIS TYPE OF CABLE AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BULKY 2 WIRE WHICH CAN GIVE PROBLEMS WHEN CONNECTING. THIS IS THE OPPOSITE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL AND NO LOSS OF AUDIO QUALITY EITHER.
on 15 September 2013
I'm very pleased with this product. It's as good as promised. No disappointments at all. I would recommend it. Enjoy!
on 10 May 2012
I was looking for something to extend an audio lead between a pc and an external game controller. This was absolutely perfect and a great price. The product arrived quickly and did what was required of it. What more can you say about a lead!
on 7 March 2015
perfect
on 22 October 2012
StarTech.com 6 ft 3.5mm Stereo Extension Audio Cable - M/F - bougght to connect speakers to PC in a new location. This works perfectly well and is good value for money.
on 31 January 2012
The sound quality from this is atrocious! I bought it to listen to music through my computer without being tied to it with the short wire on my Coloud headphones. However upon plugging it in, it's like you're listening to your music underwater.. it transforms my quality headphones into tinny, quiet sounding rubbish.

I know I didn't pay much for the cable but it was still a waste of money.. Maybe I got a duff cable? Either way very disappointed.
on 27 March 2009
Very good as an extension for your headphones of any type, possibly a little heavy for ear bud/canal headphones. Should be great as a means for connectivity between devices.