Customer reviews

on 3 May 2017
I bought this for myself for my own birthday & I had my money's worth the same day. My 6 year old & my twin 2 year olds all loved it when it blew Grandma's hair up in the air from across the room.
My 6 year old could (just) use it on his own, but the twins needed help.
I must remember not to appear round corners and zooka my wife's hair at inopportune times as I end up in the dog house (not that it stops me).
Just be careful when putting it together as some of the clips don't look overly strong.
on 11 June 2017
We bought this Airzooka last minute, just to make sure that we'd spent the same on amount on our 8 year old grandson as we did his younger brother a few months back. He absolutely loved it and spent most of his birthday party playing with it ahead of much more expensive gifts and toys. It is a clever little toy that shoots a harmless puff of air across a room such that you can feel it a good 15 feet or so away. Great fun toy for a modest price.
on 8 April 2017
Bought one of these as a gag Christmas present for my partner. She hates it because I mostly mess up her hair with it, but it's a great little toy. I can move the curtains from about 10m away!
on 11 August 2017
It's a fun thing. Very different. Can get annoying after a while. But fun to see kids taking turns in playing with it. The air puffs are cool. It did take a while to set up to be honest!
on 26 July 2017
Very difficult to put together, doesn't work quite as well as I'd hoped but keeps the kids amused for a while.
on 11 July 2017
Decent fun but you need strong arms to make it effective. Certainly not under 6 years of age
on 7 May 2017
Got this for my 8 year old son who has wanted one for aged. Found it easy to put together and it works really well. He loves it!
on 23 August 2017
great stocking filler hours of fun and always being picked up to irritate brothers
on 4 December 2016
I got this for my neice and my brother as they keep stealing mine always great fun to play with
on 14 April 2017
What's not to like about whacking someone around the back of the head from 20 feet away?

These things are awesome!