Format: DVD|Change

on 20 November 2003
Spongebob is everywhere in the US, and us Brits seemed to be slow to catch onto this very silly, funny, bright fella..so come on you fellow Britons, swim down to Bikini Bottom for 10 very funny episodes of this brilliant cartoon! Stand out tales include 'Something Smells', 'Dying For Pie', 'Wormy' and 'Club Spongebob'. Overall a wonderful collection of original stories, aimed for kids but still throughly enjoyed by 33 year olds like myself!
"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?!!" - Spongebob does!! Now if that isn't daft then I don't know what is!! Silly, silly silly stuff but that's it charm - fabulous stuff....Buy this DVD now, you won't regret it - promise ya!!
on 14 September 2003
How long have we waited for this DVD, and thankfully there are more to follow. It seems to have taken ages to catch on in England but we are finally getting to see the funniest episodes of the carefree, accident prone and eternally optimistic sponge with the manic giggle. I suppose it is aimed at children but it does work if you have a silly sense of humour - students, surfers and nutters everywhere will love this. If you like a laugh around 3 in the morning, this will do it for you, so go buy it now dude!! Surf's finally up.
on 29 September 2005
Okay... maybe its a bit childish... and I think you've got to appreciate crazy (almost lunatic) jokes and behaviour to LOVE Spongebob... but once you're hooked, you're hooked. After watching a promo-CD of his cartoon, I went on to catch every single episode I can on the Nickolodeon channels... but eventually, they started replaying everything and I got tired of watching the same thing more than 3 times... but still, I love the Spongebob cartoon series. My husband just doesn't appreciate the style of jokes in this cartoon, but I love it. And now that my 3 year old daughter's starting to converse better and appreciate the joy of watching cartoons, she's become a Spongebob fan as well! Absolutely hilarious... in fact, some of the jokes are quite targeted at adult audiences as well... so I don't really think its really just meant for kids. Lighten up, watch a Spongebob cartoon!
on 17 October 2003
Last year my son was the only person in his school who liked the little yellow sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea. This year that number has grown to about 10 people! The little sponge has a new fan too-me!
This DVD is fantastic and will keep the kids quiet for ages! 10 magical episodes bring you lots of nautical naughtyness and barnical madness. Get into the land of Bikini Bottom you know it makes sense! Take a ride with Spongebob and his friends Patrick Starfish, misery-guts Squidward and SandyCheeks the under water squirrel! This DVD is a must for kids of all ages and comes highly recommended. :)
on 13 September 2006
This is one of those great shows which really caters for all. From some good old goofy slapstick to lines like "It'll be just like a sleepover, except we'll be all sweaty and covered in grease." you simply can't not love it!
on 21 April 2009
'We had joy we had fun we had seaweed in the sun.'This is definitely for grown ups as much as small people. Lots of giggles and silliness.
on 8 May 2013
Some of the best episodes on 1 disk! The classic SpongeBob is the best, no doubt about it, too bad rock bottom wasn't on it, then it would be all the best old episodes! My favorite episodes were Wormy and SB-129 (I think that's what its called, anyway. What more could you want?
on 11 May 2013
How can you go wrong with Spongebob?
Up to his usual funny, innocent capers - quite rare these days.
Even adults will love Spongebob...
Spongebob really is a nice guy!
on 19 June 2005
wel what can i say! this is evrything you ever wanted from that cute little sponge! this is so much fun and is so wacky and original who could have imagined a starfish that likes fried food, a sponge who is cute and funny and highly appealing to a 13 year old like myself and older, a squirell who lives underwater and a very vain squid! lets not forget a money loving crab and a miawing snail!! this is all round wholesome fun and all hail spongebob!!! who lives in a pineapple under the sea??!!! go on buy it 2day ul b amazed how rite i am!!
on 3 March 2016