on 4 March 2016
Don't expect HD pictures - this concert was recorded for TV in 1979, but what a performance ? An excellent reading of a brilliant piece of music, played by one of the greatest orchestra's led by one of the great conductors of our time. Superb !!
5 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 6 July 2017
Thanks.
on 3 November 2017
item arrived ok slight stuttering towards end but its second hand and did not spoil enjoyment
on 30 December 2014
First non new dvd ever bought.Content brilliant.Condition first class.
on 10 March 2012
If its of any use-i did enjoy this, thought the concert was great, pity that it wasnt the entire concert, but very professional, quality music, well worth a few listens
on 2 April 2009
I have been a Moodies fan for 44 years (that tells my age)and these guys can still perform. With the backing of a great orchestra I thought the performance was great. They sang most of the songs they are famous for and the orchestrations were not overdone. You can tell that the boys still enjoy performing. The audience was really enthusiastic and really into the concert. If you are a Moodies fan, this DVD is a must.
GT, Burlington, Ontario Canada
One person found this helpful
on 10 September 2011
The quality of the live recording was excellent. Good to see these golden oldies still performing and what a performance. Excellent!
on 5 December 2017
very good video and dts audio
on 5 April 2013
I bought this as a gift for my partner and he thinks it's great! I'm not as dedicated a Moody Blues fan as he is, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.
on 27 May 2010
I saw the Moodies live at the Royal Albert hall a few years ago, and this dvd does justice to one of the greatest British groups of all time. This includes Ray Thomas, the flute player who had left the band by the time I got to see them. Not a bad track, plus all the old favourites.
One person found this helpful