Songs About Jane
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 March 2013
i am reviewing this a few years after buying the album and i thought i should write a review as i am still listening to it all the time.

I love playing this album whilst at the gym and i love every song which is unusual for an album as usually there is always 1 or 2 songs that you skip. but on this album i love them all.

my favourite song is harder to breathe. really gets me pumped and into my stride at the gym.

if you havent heard any of maroon 5s songs or early stuff then i would highly recommend this album. its a bit rocky pop which i love.
on 1 June 2015
It's Maroon 5, I wanted to get the collection of their music mainly due to the song Sugar on their latest album but also listening to a few older ones I thought for the money, I'd try and get them all and I wasn't disappointed :) Recommended I think if you want the set of their albums...
on 8 May 2017
Had misplaced my original and enjoyed many hours listening to it so needed to replace it. Do not agree with a minimum number of words for a review.
on 14 September 2017
Early recordings. Recommended by my drum teacher to listen to.
on 9 December 2012
I like Maroon 5 and am definitely a fan. Each new MP3/CD has a different eclectic mix than tha one before so you can be listening to a track and know straight away which album it's from. Have put all albums on to a disc in order hat I can play it in the car which I do frequently. Great music
on 12 February 2015
Took a few listens to get into it but now I really like it. The lyrics are sad as Adam was going through a hard time but the tunes are great.
on 21 April 2014
Great tunes from Maroon 5, good to have a bop to around the house, and no problem with the second hand CD, great quality and no scratches, gets a thumbs up from me.
on 19 November 2017
Arrived in A1 condition
on 5 February 2015
I love Maroon 5 and loved to find this cd with some of their older tunes which are still as fresh today. Great Cd
on 17 July 2015
Good album. Had it years ago but lost it in a house move somewhere along the way. Glad to have replaced it. Arrived promptly and well packaged