Customer reviews

Confide in me (4 versions, 1994)
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£6.17+ £1.26 shipping

on 19 January 2013
This track was a huge hit years ago and it was also quite unexpected, it sounds mystical and dreamy, and now many years later, it is still celestial and defines a time music rarely remembers. It s delivered on time and in perfectly good packaging. Would buy from seller again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 October 2003
This song is a seminal classic. When I first heard it it was at a time when people were just trying to re-adjust to the sexy Kylie. She was no longer the tv 'bimbette' but a woman, something to be reckoned with. It was as this time that she went up in my estimation and to be honest with you has stayed there ever since. She is truly an iconic artist just for being there and turning up in time- a real trooper just like her adoring fans. This is my way of laying my offering at the altar and revealing to friends and foes alike- I am a Kylie fan ( but only of her latest works ). 'Confide in me' was /is ? the beginning of a beautiful and wonderfulera which I am only just coming round to.
A.K Essex