Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 April 2013
The Police undoubtedly made some marvellous music together (and some pretty ropey stuff too). This CD offers a really enoyable and high quality over view of their single releases. I would expect if you are looking to buy this you will be more than familiar with their string of hits but for the less familiar: from "Roxanne" (I always think of Eddie Murphy in "48 Hours" when I hear that), to "Message In A Bottle" , "Every Breath You Take" and "Walking On The Moon", it's quality and enjoyment all the way. An excellent investment.
on 16 April 2015
The Police were one of the best bands around in the late 70s and early 80s, in my opinion. They made some truly fantastic songs, most of which feature on this hits CD. There is hardly a bad track on this album at all and they are all classic tracks. Walking On The Moon was one of the very first singles that I ever bought, so I have extra fond memories of that song, in particular. This album was originally released way back in 1986, so it is an old album now, but it still packs a musical punch that most of today's rubbish could learn a thing from. I played this CD all the way through and I loved all of the songs, though it is a pity that the original version of Don't Stand So Close To Me was not included (this album contains the 1986 version of this song). However, it is still a superb CD and I give it the full five stars, because it is relatively flawless. Play it and let the memories come flooding back! They really don't make 'em like this anymore.
on 3 June 2015
Takes me back to 1979 when I was 14 and mental about this group, watching my schoolmates copy the lyrics in a futile attempt at keeping a disinterested girlfriend... classic tunes, and finally "so lonely" is included.
on 19 December 2015
Album is as good as I remember it... Shame the case was cracked!!! Not a major catastrophe as it could be replaced, and all the inlays were in pristine condition... But for that, you lose a "star"
on 11 February 2009
All my favourite Police singles for an unbelivable low price, it arrived fast and in good condition, I love Amazon! The version of 'Dont stand so close to me' was different but I liked it. This cd has made driving in the snow, ice, freezing fog, and floods a piece of cake, its kept me sane!
on 10 December 2014
Great just what I wanted as I can't always play my record. Well packaged and delivered.
on 4 May 2015
Thanks Use Am 540380, fabulous collection of singles from one of the best groups ever!
on 30 March 2015
the cd was very good and it reminds me when i heard the songs when i was younger
on 2 March 2013
I could not find this CD is the shops so I was very happy when I found it on-line and so CHEAP!!!! Brilliant. Many thanks. A-M
on 25 July 2015
CD perfect condition, wish I could say the same of the case!