Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 28 May 2017
i like this DVD I try and do this most days, I am getting much fitter and losing some weight i'm a very happy lady.
on 13 April 2008
I tried everything to get my weight down, Slimming World, Weight Watchers, I even signed up with the local gym. Nothing worked, but now, wow, I've lost just under a stone in four weeks. I have never used a fitness video before and just did the workouts, two or three times a week, but when I saw how much weight I was losing, I do the exercises every day. The video is easy to follow and has a clock so you know how much time is left. For me this really works. I hope it works the same for you.
on 22 April 2017
This is just the right length for me and the moves have varying levels of difficulty. An enjoyable way of getting some daily exercise.
on 23 July 2017
good to find it again and am looking forward to attempting to get fit again.
on 10 December 2016
Thanks for quick delivery. Given to friends for gifts, both enjoy their workouts.
on 5 March 2017
I bought one of Rosemary's early tapes many years ago which has always been great to work out to, and now I have two more so I rotate them.
Thank you Rosemary.
on 18 July 2017
Not got round to using yet!
Shamed
Arrived fine and cheap
on 12 April 2017
Great dvd fir the price. Fast delivery
on 21 July 2017
Good work out, very pleased.
on 10 June 2017
Excellent DVD you can break it down into a full hour or thirty mins so very adaptable .... Rosemary explains the Directions very clear and you work it at your own pace a real Winner...... Very Happy with my purchase from Amazon.