on 25 March 2014
I used this with my class of 7-8 year olds. They loved it when we were (carefully!) bashing open the plaster block to find the 'treasures' contained within. Yes, the objects are made of plastic and sprayed gold but they are of decent quality and don't break easily and so should stand up to handling by most children. The accompanying game is rather basic but the kids enjoy it. I'd buy it if I were you.
on 26 February 2018
really good
on 7 December 2015
Looks like good value for money. A game to play with my Egyption mad Granddaughter at Christmas.
on 12 January 2017
The most fun with this is digging for the bits for the game.
on 17 February 2015
Fantastic! It took a long time for my 6 year old grandson to get to all the treasure but then he also understands that archaeology isn't done quickly. It kept him amused for hours.
on 30 December 2016
Good choice.
on 17 January 2016
My 7 year old hAd great fun chipping away to reveal treasures. Game was good as it's straightforward so my 4 year old could play too.
on 1 January 2015
Taking ages - brilliant!!
on 24 June 2011
We bought this item for our 7 year old grandson who has developed a real interest in Egyptian archaeology. It's difficult to find him fun products in this area which are sufficiently interesting and not childish. He was absolutely delighted with this toy and it would be great if further products were developed to help him continue his interest in this field. I would recommend this item for any child of this age.
on 22 February 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for a friends twelve year old son. He is a an egyption fan and said this was great fun

See one answered question