on 21 September 2009
I haven't stopped cooking with this pressure cooker since I've got it about a month ago.
My mum recommend me for years, to spend (invest I rather say) money in a good pressure cooker as I could cook in less than half the time most of meals saving energy at the same time.
This pressure cooker is of very solid construction. Made of stainless steel and plenty of safety devices.
It's very important first to read and understand the cooker instructions. Once you start to use it, cooking will be mastered through trials and errors (food quantity and liquid used vary).
I've used specially with meats, which the cooker cooks to perfection (the hardest meat gets soft and tender after being cooked)
Once you learnt how to use it, you'll start to experiment with measures and recipes.
Great piece of kitchenware and excellent quality. And built to last...
on 3 April 2014
I have to say I fall in love with this pressure cooker! It is so easy to use and it is safe as well! I thought it would be scary to use a pressure cooker before I have this one, then I realized the design is really smart to ensure safety!

I cook food /soup a lot with it, about 3-4 times a week, it is a time saver !! Recommended to a few friends and they are all happy about it! :)
VINE VOICEon 21 January 2014
This has been a revelation to me, compared to the scary old high domed cookers with their spinning weights and gushes of steam. I eat far more bean-based and stewed dishes than I used to simple due to the ease and speed with which they can now be made

My *only* criticism would be that the handle can feel less sturdy than you expect given the rest of the cooker (and get a little hot near the body).
on 17 January 2014
I do bachelor cooking so being able to keep it simple and fast is important.
So far, used the cooker for meat stew and whole chicken.
Chicken meat is moist and falls off the bone.
Meat ended up very tender and much was absorbed into the stew to give it a lot of flavor.

Very impressed with the well designed and simple cooker.
on 15 November 2009
This pressure cooker is well worth the money as a lifetime investment. You really do need to learn about pressure cooker as a method before trying new recipes in this beauty, however once you get your head around the times etc...you will be more than happy with the outcome!

I cook a lot of curries that sometimes take over an hour to finish, however now I can get them done in half the time which is brilliant for my busy schedule. I need to venture out a little more and try new recipes but for now...I am 'well pleased!!
on 3 July 2017
Great product and service!
on 20 July 2009
This pressure cooker is fantastic. It is big enough to make a roast or stew for 4 people. Super easy to clean as you can detach the handle from the lid. It is very easy to release the pressure either underneath the running water tap or simply by using the manual valve. Very high quality and easy to use. It is worth every penny.
on 3 January 2009
We bought this about 6 months ago. Since then we have used it almost every day and it is excellent. It is very well made, comes to pressure quickly, is well designed and easy to clean. It doesn't fill the kitchen with steam and once brought to pressure can be left with minimum (or no) heat. We had a Prestige before and it was nothing but trouble.

I heartily recommend the Perfect Plus.
on 23 September 2010
It's been a few years since I last used a pressure cooker but after using steamers for the past few years and constantly having to descale them I decided to give the old pressure cooking a go again.

On first sight this is a lovely looking pressure cooker. I have the 6.5 ltr model. Very solid and substantial and I found the opening and closing of the lid very easy.

As I haven't used it yet I can't comment on its performance but I will update on that as and when. I wanted to leave a review though because it didn't say on the description that it includes a trivet wire and basket and I therefore purchased one as an extra - so now I have two! Don't think you will be able to use two at a time because it brings the baskets up to the top of the cooker. However if anyone knows differently please correct me.

I used to use the old Tower pressure cooker with the adjustable weights that wobbled about on top. I'm looking forward to seeing how this modern version performs.

At first glance it looks well worth the money and the fact that the handle is easily removed to ensure you can keep it clean and scale free is brilliant.
55 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2009
My first ever pressure cooker, which was a gift from my mum for Christmas. I read the two reviews for this item which I found very helpful. The first on the menu for me was soup made with a ham Hough, I must say I was a bit nervous using it for the first time, although there was no need to be it was simple to use and my soup was cooked in 35 mins and the ham literally fell off the bone, absolutely delicious! I have since cooked a whole chicken which was ready in 25 mins and once again was so succulent and tasty. At the moment I am trying to reduce the items in my freezer therefore have not yet started cooking as much as I would like with my cooker but I move forward with confidence and would highly recommend this particular one. It is well made, solid pan and as previously stated is dishwasher safe. The one thing I would recommend is to purchase this size rather than the smaller one as you have to bear in mind that when making soup with a joint of meat for stock that you can only fill it to half its capacity.