on 20 September 2017
The size is just right for a large mug of coffee, exactly what I was looking for. This is a super quality mini coffee press that makes great coffee every time. I grind my coffee very finely and so far no grain has escaped from under the filter. I found the plunger hard to pull out the first couple of times until the mesh adjusted and now it works perfectly.
on 21 April 2017
Ive bought this in the 1.5 litre size so we can make more mugs of coffee at one time. I have a smaller Bodum coffee maker too, Ive had that years so know that these are quality products. Looks smart and works perfectly. Very pleased.
on 16 July 2017
Perfect for that one cup of coffee. Having owned one like this for at least 20 years and bought many replacement glass liners, I have now bought this more up-to-date model and am very pleased with it. I'm sure it'll last just as long.
on 14 November 2017
This is a perfect French press! High quality and stylish design. I've owned French presses from this brand in the course of the last 12 years, and I can say that if you take care of them properly they will serve for long years. PS I have not got any discount for this review, just wanted to write a fair one.
on 5 November 2017
Good coffee pot but the frame is rusty after just a few days. It hasn't been in the dishwasher and used 4 or 5 times, very poor quality.
on 24 May 2017
Everything fits together as it should, it's reasonably chunky and a perfect size for our needs.
on 22 October 2017
we love this! good quality. find this sturdy. good for dishwasher. good for 2 cups of coffee
on 12 October 2017
it's not dark steel as it looks in the picture it's silver but overall a good product
on 9 May 2017
LOVE! This... no complaints whatsoever with this. Can get 2 cups of coffee from this jug. Easy to clean. Would highly recommend
on 26 May 2017
Nice looking and works very well indeed.