Customer reviews

on 24 April 2013
Always used a potato ricer in the past and found them time consuming and cumbersome. I was recommended by a good friend to buy one of these. There are lots on the market at varying prices - this one being one the the most expensive. However, based on the fact the I have Fissler pans I decided to go with this one. I'm so glad I did, it's fabulous Fissler quality and it works a dream. I can mash potatoes for my fish pie in 30 seconds, just add cream, butter and seasoning and stir in and bingo! Done! It comes apart into 3 sections for easy washing. Every home should have one.
on 28 December 2012
We have always admired the Fissler approach to its design and manufacture. Their products are so practical and solidly made that it is a pleasure to use. We have decided to take the plunge with this food mill after our numerous disasters of over creaming our potatoe mash with a hand held blender, we bought this item sight unseen and it has proven itself many times over. The few initial encounters with the food mill was challenging. The spring in the rotary is so strong that it took herculean effort to insert it in the bowl. But now that we are old hands at it, we whip it up in a snap, produce great mash and clean in no time.