Customer reviews

Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, Borosilicate Glass - 3-Cup (0.35 L), Black
Size: 0.35 L (12 oz)|Change

on 18 May 2017
Great brand. Great quality. Don't hesitate. Hope that helps!
on 30 September 2017
Great coffee maker makes around 4 mugs. Plunger was a little flimsy but I'll keep me eye on it as Amazon super 30 day return may be on the cards.
on 15 August 2017
Had my old one for yrs"
This replacement is same Quality!!
on 16 June 2017
GREAT STANDBY WHEN THE COFFEE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING
on 12 July 2017
decent press, filter mesh could be better
on 3 October 2008
This is a well-made product, easy to clean, should last years. It is just the right size for a large mug of coffee for one person. I use it a lot when I'm the only one wanting a cuppa and I don't want to get out the big coffee maker. Cuts down on washing up!
on 18 August 2017
Love it it's perfect for one cup of coffee. Well made and the filter is good you don't get the bits in the bottom of your coffee like with most pressed coffee! I rinse it out after use so easy on the washing up. Just bought another 👍
on 6 November 2017
Good.
on 30 April 2017
Good rproduct
on 10 November 2017
It's a great little coffee pot. I am not sure the 'new, improved' filter in the lid is really necessary (I preferred my old no-nonsense pot) but there you go! I think it's called 'Progress'!!?!!

See one answered question