Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 30 March 2015
With Kill Bill you will always find pros and cons. Some people love it while others hate it. I am in between neither a big fan but I enjoy the effort put into this movie. Its different and enjoyable. I will not put in in the same league that Tarantino has made such as Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown but its overall a decent enough movie. I like Kill Bill 2 more but that is just me. Just give this movie a chance. It looks good on blu ray. The audio I was very interested in before buying and I am glad I did as it is 5.1 DTS HD. I love the music and sounds in both Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2. For the price you cant go wrong. Just buy it. Great seller. Fast Delivery. Really Happy.
review image review image review image review image
on 2 May 2017
In the understanding of this product, what they did was take the dvd version and update if for blu-ray so it will have a nicer look and feel for the sake of what Blu-ray has to offer and HD home entertainment. Very good product and I for one will recommend it if you love the kill bill movies, are into Tarantino's works, one worth adding to your collection.
on 8 July 2017
I love tarantino. This is a really great film and even made me a fan of uma thurman which I wasn't before. I love the flashbacks and the flashforwards and the comedy aspect that goes alongside the buckets of blood. The cast is brilliant and the films is gorgeous. I understand why it has the hype surrounding it.
on 28 May 2017
No default subtitles for Japanese, other subtitles completely out of sync.
on 4 March 2017
What movies!!! Pure action. I enjoyed enormously these movies. Uma Thurman had an Oscar performance. She will have from me the best actress award for these movies. DVD encryption zone 4.
I just love the Kill Bill series so decided to treat myself - it did not disappoint!
on 3 May 2017
Just another amazing film from the genius that is Quentin Tarantino,an amazing revenge film that has a bit of anime,classic scene in black and white and a great soundtrack,love it
on 17 April 2017
You can not watch one without the other. Great films from start to finish.
on 1 July 2017
awesome films i just had to buy on bluray 10/10 great low price only $7
on 13 July 2017
This is a 5 star movie but if you need captions don't get from Amazon online movies, the subtitles are not in sync with the movie, I tried to watch the movie from different devices to no avail. You'll be better off renting it from another movie streamer or buy/rent the DVD.