on 7 June 2011
I bought this DVD for my 2.8 year old son as he loves Noddy. To my horror, the first and last stories are about Monsters, Noddy being very scared and unable to sleep in one, and being chased by a monster in the other - very dark and scary for my young one. He was so scared that he didn't sleep well and woke up screaming a few nights. I had to hide the DVD away, not sure I'll ever use it again.
I strongly believe the DVD cover should at least make it clear that there are 2 scary monster stories on it.
5 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2015
Makes a change from Peppa Pig when trying to keep the little one occupied! But that "Hey Hey it's Noddy" song.........
on 12 January 2014
Purchased as a Christmas gift for our two grandsons. They love the stories and have watched them numerous times..to the point where us grandparents are almost "word perfect"!! I certainly recommend this item.
on 30 April 2014
Excellent for the age group and my grandchildren enjoyed it thoroughly Given as a birthday present to my grandson but granddaughter enjoyed it two there are ages 5 and 3
on 7 April 2016
Great thanks
on 7 December 2013
I can imagine this will be as good as the many other Noddy DVD.s I have bought sure my grandson will enjoy this just as much
on 29 June 2011
my son who is 2 years old has jsut discovered Noddy and he absolutely loves this DVD and as an adult i can honestly say i enjoyed sitting through it with him i would 100% recommend this DVD to any child and/or toddler
on 14 December 2014
Found Noddy Dvd and just hope it meets the 2 year old's requirements on Christmas day
on 30 May 2012
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson who loves Noddy. Very colourful and funny and he loves to watch it. Ideal for boys or girls
on 16 March 2015