on 2 February 2004
This video is a classic and will be loved by kids of all ages. It is full of well known sing-a-long Disney songs from Winnie the Pooh to Mary Poppins. It really will have you singing along with the kids and imagining you are there at Walt Disney World as it featured heavily in the video.
It is a must for all Disney enthusiasts and for children aged 2 and up who will love to sing-a-long with the characters. I can guarantee they will watch it over and over and over!
on 7 July 2008
I had this video when it originally came out, it was first my sisters, and as my mum and dad are also in love with disney it became a favourite tape of mine as i was growing up! Unfortunately my sister lent this video and it was lost when she moved, to finally have it again is so exciting! i was so happy to see it again, and when you wish upon a star brought a tear to my eye even. Disney will NEVER get old, i'm 18 years old and i still get excited to see Mickey when i visit Walt Disney World, for anyone with young children (or older children who are big kids at heart) this is an all time favourite featuring lots of your favourite disney characters in action at Disneyland in California!
on 12 June 2012
Rebought this video as it was a favourite of my kids years ago. All the kids I know love it! Wish they would bring it out on DVD.