on 23 June 2007
I bought this one a few years ago and it's still going strong. It was bought as a backup for the Philips one I have, but since then, it became my main epilator. It's quieter and gentler than any of the Braun or Philips ones. I won't say that it's painless, but your skin won't feel like it's on fire and it won't be red and bumpy either!
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2008
After years of using silky mits, jolen and hair removing cream on unwanted facial hair, i descovered this little beauty! I have jet black hair and pail skin n i get hairs on my chin which really is depressing cos it spoiled my face! I was scared about the pain factor, but honestly this was just on the same pain level as plucking eyebrows. I have only bought this for facial hair so do not know what it will be like bikini line wise. I pulled my skin so it was taut and run it round in circular motions. I had no nasty rash, it didnt even make my eyes water & it removed every hair too. For such a small price this has saved me a lot ov time and embarrasment and has given me confidence to wear my hair up again which i haven't done in years. My chin is really smooth. Just shows u dont always have to pay loads!!!!x
22 Comments| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2017
A great little epilator for smaller areas (such as on the face) but wouldn't recommend it for anything bigger or you'll be there all day and the batteries would probably run out before you'd finished one leg! I've had one before and it lasted me about ten years, so they are well worth the price compared to the bigger ones that are for use on larger areas but, as I've already said, it's great for a few chin hairs and between the eyebrows but too small for anything else unless you've got a lot of time on your hands!
on 9 May 2014
I absolutely love it and so glad that I bought it. Threading and waxing really hurts my face and makes it sore with red blotches all over it but this little thing made it so easy and much less painful experience for me, It is a little tricky to hold properly to catch the hair but I read the instructions which is very short and easy to understand, has no problems at all. It takes me only 5 minutes to clean all my face and afterwards it is soft and smooth. It will certainly save a lot off money and i would highly recommend it anyone with facial hair.
on 1 October 2017
i bought this for my mom. it worked for couple of months. but now it doesnt work anymore despite changing batteries so i had to through it away.
on 30 August 2017
Great product.....does the job...leaves your facial skin feeling so smooth like a babies bottom. Use of this over time does thin the facial hair, grow is less also is what I personally found.
on 13 November 2013
Slightly sceptical about this epilator as it was so much cheaper than most and I've never used one before. However, it really is a good buy - great on small and sensitive areas like the face providing lasting and smooth results without too much discomfort. Also used it on my legs which, due to the small head, does take longer than I imagine other epilators do. However its compact size does allow you to treat areas like the face very effectively and it is ideal for travel purposes. Well worth purchasing and will saves pounds on bleaching and waxing.
on 5 April 2017
This is a small very efficient epilator. Extremely pleased not to have invested in a more expensive one when this does exactly what is required.
on 4 May 2017