on 19 February 2016
I first played this game around 2000 on our old computer. I completely forgot/lost the game as I grew up, then bought another copy....which also got lost when we moved house.

Finally went on ebay and bought a copy in 2012. Had to install virtual box and run windows XP to play it.

I'm 20 now and this game is my nostalgia trip. It never gets old. For a game that came out in 1998 the graphics are pretty decent in a 2D way.

If I ever have kids, they're playing this game before they get mobile phones.

I REALLY FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME. I MISS THIS SHOW.
on 16 February 2012
I had this game as a kid and was excited to see I could own it again. Completely crushed when it didn't work on Windows 7 and won't save when playing in compatibility mode. Only buy if you have XP or older on your PC unless you want to download dodgey plug ins to run it.
on 18 August 2013
A great, if not charmingly childish pc game. If your wanting to purchase/play this game ensure you have access to an old computer.