Customer reviews

Price:£21.99+ Free shipping

on 12 December 2014
The instructions tell you to refer to the Game Grid Key on page 3 when using the Solutions found on pages 4 - 10 e.g. 2G-LN;
GL-NS; LN-S9 etc. The problem is there are no co-ordinates printed on the Challenge Cards. Can I return this game if I have cut the sellotape on each side of the box in order to open it? Otherwise the game is as I received it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2015
The child I bought it for found it too hard and gave up quickly .Perhaps the age range should be a bit more specific as the child was average ability but it was not so attractive compared to the games on his tablet
on 28 November 2009
Bought for my daughter age 8, it suits my seven year old and they get it out every so often to play with it. Handy bag to keep it all contained, easy to play- gets harder.
on 12 February 2013
Bought for my 6yr old grandson, who couldn't wait to play with it. He soon picked up the jist of the game & I think it will keep him challenged for some time....Bliss!
on 5 November 2016
Love this puzzler. However, the harder levels might not be for eight year old children.
Easy to carry and very addictive game.
on 18 July 2014
my son played this on his own and says its a bit confusing. It is not very clear that you can reuse the planks
on 22 May 2013
All the family had great fun playing this game. Gets quite challenging so ideal for all ages over 8. Recommend
on 30 June 2014
A lot of money for very little wouldn't recommend it save your money
on 2 March 2015
great game for making the brain work well worth the money
on 7 November 2009
I bought this game for myself, and have enjoyed playing it for some time now. The difficulty levels are wide, so that it can be enjoyed by a range of ages and abilities. I used it in school with Special Needs pupils and some of them were engrosed too. I now keep it handy for children who need a quiet, but challenging activity that stimulates and educates. Brilliant!

See one answered question