Customer reviews

Pintoy Flower Press

on 11 April 2013
Well made and a good size this flower press does the business. The wood is solid and the screws tighten without any distortion.
on 28 December 2011
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 11 year old daughter. She loved it and was pressing household flowers within a couple of hours of opening it! Got a tip from a previous reviewer and also bought a photo album so that the finished pressed flowers can be kept and not lost. Such a nice gift that I shall be purchasing another for a niece's birthday.
on 28 December 2012
Very happy with this purchase, a tad smaller than expected but makes no difference, if anything it's easier to transport. My 6 year old put pretty flowers in it straight away. Great gift!
on 20 June 2013
Looks sturdy and my daughter (aged 6) can use it easily, though she does need help tightening it up - obviously lots of pressure is needed to press the flowers. It works very well.
on 4 June 2014
A beautiful flower press, quite sturdy, does the job very well even with bigger flowers. Compared to some other versions very decently priced.
on 12 December 2014
Great product, screws are child friendly and my 3 year old niece loved it. Flowers came out really well too.
on 12 September 2016
Arrived quickly. My 5 year old is very excited about this as she loves all things crafty. We have several flowers in at the moment waiting to see how they turn out. The screws are very easy for my girl, it's not too big or heavy for her to use.
on 30 March 2016
This reminded me of my youth - I loved pressing flowers, so I bought this for my 6yo niece and she loves it to. It's not the biggest, but big enough, and also good for little fingers to operate. I would recommend this as a first flower press.
on 20 July 2014
I bought it for a 10 year old and compared it to others on price. It's small :-( I never checked the dimensions. Looked great, but I had to give it to the younger sister and by a bigger one... let's see.
on 4 March 2014
Love this little 'carry handle' flower press. Looking forward to collecting flowers and leaves to fill it. My 5yr daughter finds the twisty flowers easy to use so long as they aren't done up too tight

See one answered question