on 15 July 2008
Contrary to the other positive reviews, I found these pans to lose their non-stick after about a year.

They are admittedly very sturdy, heavy and good at heat distribution but when I contacted Meyer to claim under their lifetime guarantee that there must be a fault with my pans, they returned them to me and blamed me for anything from using 'excessive heat' to 'not washing them properly'. I followed their instructions to the letter, and I am disgusted by their avoidance of fulfilling their guarantee.

I had two Analon pans that have been outperformed by a cheap IKEA skillet bought at the same time.

I will never buy from Meyer again, as their customer service was so shockingly bad. For items that are not cheap, mine did not last as one would expect.
on 4 May 2003
I've had mine for a year now and it's done the business with everything that's been thrown at it. The excellent non-stick coating and heat distribution (right up the sides aswell), make it ideal for fatless cooking. The build quality is top notch; the handle is extremely solid and Analon makes for one of the sturdiest pans I've seen.
on 10 January 2005
as all anolon stuff, this is fantastic at the job, non stick in extremis, great heat retention and distribution, and apparently indestructible.
trouble is, this one's just too small, another 2 or 3 cm might make the differnce, but face it, it's smaller than a trout fillet, smaller than bacon and eggs for two, smaller than an omlette etc. Cooking with anolon pans is more fun than cooking with anything else i've tried, it should be perfect, but with this pan it isn't quite.
In other ways, the pan is so good i've bought the 30cm pan as well, but wish i'd just gone straight for the larger model.
i can accept all this as my own fault, i could have thought it out, but wonder why anyone would make a pan so sublime, and yet so wholly inadequate for most sociable cooks.
22 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 June 2008
These pans are incredible - nothing, I guarantee you, absolutely nothing sticks in them! You can almost cook without oil, the anti-stick coating is so powerful. Makes them easy to wash as well. Well built, good quality. I absolutely recommend them. Go with this 24cm pan for the small things (fried eggs in the morning or so) and the bigger 30cm for the big stuff (steaks etc).
Hands down, the best pans I've ever used.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 April 2009
Follow the instructions included regarding the heat you use as well as how you keep clean (wait to cool before adding water). A great frying pan - 24cm just big enough for bacon and eggs for 2.