Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 March 2017
Love this!
on 12 December 2003
The Fugees unfortunatly will most likely never make another album again, and if you listen to this album you really do see how much of a pitty this fact is.
The album is the fugees at their best. Opening with with an excellent combination of "Fu Gee la", "No woman no cry", and "Ready or not", the mood is set brilliantly. Moving onto "Killing me softly" and a few lesser known hits, the alubm progresses with style and finess.
After getting through the groups main tracks, we move onto some excellent remixs. Now, they're not remixes in the modern dance sense. They are true remasters, which sound excellent. A personal favorite is "A change is going to come", an emotive piece about changing times and aspirations for equality.
For Fugee fans, this is a must. For someone looking to get into the sound of the Fugees, this is an amazing Album, and one well worth buying.
on 31 December 2012
Classic of its genre. original, evocative, musical, melodic and rhythmic with cool vocals...listen in the background and it creates a relaxing atmosphere...or full on for an emotional roller coaster. I wouldn't hesitate to buy...
on 13 April 2003
The ultimate collection of Fugee hits... So, we cannot have a reunion on stage, but we’ve got second best - a reunion of songs. Fugees best hits all on one CD, including some of the most memorable, ''Ready or Not'' + ''Killing Me Softly'' and some of the more recent remixed version ''Nappy Heads (Remix Radio Edit)''
Definitely worth a listen, one of the best trios leaving us with their masterful work - Fugees Greatest Hits!
on 13 July 2010
Greatest Hits

Always beeing a fan of Lauren Hill and The Fugees afraid I may be biased with this one. Think we all enjoyed listening to their tracks in the 90's. Sometimes its nice to relive that time and remember what we was all doing at that time. Play these and you will see what I mean.
on 4 April 2012
Amazing album - bought this months ago and haven't stopped playing it since! No matter what your music taste - you're guaranteed to love this. Definitley a must-have in anyone's music collection.
on 7 March 2014
Well what can I say... except this is a wonderful bit of musical history that has to be added to any fun living soul's music collection.. :o)
on 15 July 2013
Love this albulm took me back, definately deserves the greatest hits title!, Brilliant price also and the divery charge was exceptable!|
on 7 June 2014
Good nostalgic album. Exactly what it says on the box. Reminder of just how good Lauryn Hill is. Played it a lot.
on 29 June 2013
I liked the product which I ordered for my big brother in Ghana on request. I sent it over to him and he loved it.