Customer reviews

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl [DVD] [2003]
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 July 2017
The first film in the Pirates of the Caribbean series which introduces us to a great cast of colourful characters and the amazing visuals that have allowed these films to keep on coming and still be enjoyed by movie goers. This is not the strongest offering in the series in my opinion but does a great job of introducing you to the main protagonists and getting you to understand the times and way of life being dealt with in the film. Well worth checking out but for me there are better films in the series.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 14 April 2017
Great family film! Watched this lots of time - it's one we as parents can tolerate watching all the way through with our young son! High quality Disney film with a great cast!
on 24 September 2017
Great light entertainment. I love this series of films, good swashbuckling action, comedy, very watchable,
on 8 September 2017
I'll remember this day as the day I re watched Captain Jack Sparrow.... Great watch for all the family, it has been a long time since I watched this from start to end and it hasn't lost ant of it charm. Laugh out loud from start to finish, with a great plot and equally good acting. Johnny Depp doing what he does best!
on 23 October 2017
You have just got to watch this zany man working hard to be sensible
on 2 July 2017
was on prime but 'used' came sealed like new, of which it was. great film.
on 1 July 2013
This is a fast, action packed adventure film, which has lots of different elements including comedy, romance, special affects and fantasy.

The cast of this film really make the film stand out and is very popular, the characters keep everyone entertained as you never know what is going to happen next.
on 5 July 2017
Arrr matey. Can't knock Cap'n Jack Sparrow. Parley?
on 27 April 2017
Supberb movie,Jonny Depp is brilliant as captain Jack.My granddaughter loved this film.
on 20 May 2017