TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 February 2017
It's a bit tricky to write a paragraph, let alone a review of any worth, for what are plastic caps to fit on the end of the ThermoScan product.

However, I shall endeavour to let you know that these caps do indeed fulfil the need of protecting you from contracting germs you might get in your ear without them. Does that help?

They won't solve the global warming crisis, they certainly won't prevent senior members of government from holding talks with Russia when they're not even appointed and nor will they do anything for your love life.

But they'll stop nasties getting into your ear.
3 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 January 2018
Not a bad price on the filters. Works out at around 15p per go (including free Prime delivery), which is worth it for peace of mind and total hygiene. They're BPA-free (which shouldn't be an issue anyway, being in the ear all of 2 seconds.) Using the Brain ThermoScan is far faster than a traditional thermometer, and much more accurate. Will be ordering more, but hopefully these should last a while.

If you found this review helpful, please click 'yes' - thanks :-)
on 31 May 2015
best price I could find. I initially had the LF20 tips and they are exactly the same. The numbers only relate to how many lenses are in a pack. A really good find as I have twins so envisage having to use a few of these in the years to come
7 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2017
Braun ThermoScan Lens Filters for Ear Thermometers--Pack of 40

Delivery: 5/5 (Not taken into account as it was Prime)
Ordered with Prime Membership so delivery was quick. Ordered Monday, arrived Tuesday morning

What’s In the Box: 4/5
You get 2 sleeves with 20 filters in each sleeve. The cost overall for 40 of these is very high. £7.99 normally, it is however cheaper online than in store

Ease of Use: 5/5
The box is very well thought out. Being able to just slide the Thermometer down into the next attachment makes night time temperature readings much easier.

Quality: 4/5
Its a Branded item so quality is expected however it is also to be noted that these are just thin plastic covers. I feel like a cheaper product could be bought/made by another company that will do the same job at a reduced cost.
on 16 July 2016
It is good and I think the only choice when you have a Braun Ear Thermometer device. Good price for these lens filters, as you need to use a new one each time you use the thermometer. These are the clear, plasticky covers that fit onto the end of the braun thermometer. I have used the thermometer without these attached and it gives a reading, whether it is the same as with the cover I have not tried.
on 14 July 2017
Recommended by my doctor friend and I noticed that this is the one used by my gp in their surgery. Easy to use, does sometimes vary in readings, but I find that's because I haven't inserted it fully into the ear - when I change this, readings seem to align again and become reliable
VINE VOICEon 26 February 2015
Essential items to keep in the house if you own a Braun Thermoscan. I bought the Thermoscan on the recommendation of the Health Visitor who said the in-ear thermometers are most accurate. The Thermoscan does come with some lens filters but you'll find you'll soon need more. These are great, packaged well and easy to use.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2013
This has been a brilliant purchase for us and our fledgling family.So easy to use and very quick to get the readings. Its pretty unobtrusive so your baby wont mind (we had problems getting a mouth or under arm thermometer to stay in place for long enough to get a reading). With this one its literally a couple of seconds. Dont worry about the other reviews saying that you don't get a lot of the plastic sleeve things to use with it, we found there are plenty for a good while and its easy enough to get replacements if you need them. We actually bought a load of extra with it, but are still working our way through the original pack 15 months later.
on 3 January 2018
These covers are a must-have for the Braun Ear Thermometer. I've tried using it without (gross) and reusing a cover (also gross) and these are the way to go. There are a lot in the pack and they're cheap and disposable.
on 10 December 2014
No other thermometer provides you peace of mind that when you are taking your families temperature. We had bought so many useless ones because my little girl went through a bout of having several fevers. But this one was awsome. We feel assured we had the correct temperature plus our doctor uses the same one. A bounes to using this particular thermometer was our little girl was not afraid of the doctor taking her temperature because she was used to it at home.