Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 25 March 2003
What a game! Rayman 2 was good, but this is better! Amazing graphics, genius level design and a great tongue-in-cheek style of humour makes this game one of the best! You may think its for kids, but if you like Mario Sunshine on the cube, or any similar platformer, you cant go wrong, its pretty linear, which is good if you don't like getting lost in games. Personally, I hate having to work out where to go next, this doesnt have that problem, you always know where to go! The bosses are a work of art too, as you have to work out a strategy to beat each of them and you get a good sense of achivement when you realise how to hit the weak spot. It is also a bit cheaper than many other xbox games, and well worth it! Buy it, I'd be suprised if you didnt absolutley love it!!! My favorite games are mario sunshine, halo and splinter cell, so dont be fooled into thinking this is a kiddies game, its right up there with those games I just mentioned, but less frustrating and the game flows really well, you just keep on playing! BUY IT, its a winner!!
on 16 April 2003
i have always loved rayman and wasnt dissapointed when i bought this one the graphics are crisp and detailed. the controls are pick up and play and the gameplay itself it pure genius. add a excellent sound track and a great song from groove armada and uve got one out of this world game .
on 14 December 2003
I like a lot of people had not played any previous Rayman games, except the diabolical Rayman M. But this is something very pleasantly suprisingly good. There is pleanty of variation in here. Good action, 3d and 2d levels, puzzles, loads of enemies and variety, which is really good. And I got it for £9.99 which is a bargain!! Rent it first if unsure though.
on 5 November 2011
i bought this game thinking back to my childhood, being all excited that it had arrived, i put it in my xbox360 and it doesn't recognise the disc :( not coz the disc was damaged or anything, just because this specific game doesn't read on the new box's. gutted. so be careful if your buying old games but you have a new xbox... x
on 29 September 2010
I have always loved this game it so fun and addictive the only problem is when you get stuck on a level for ages it boring doing it over and over but apart from that is super fun :)
on 6 July 2014
I love Rayman 3 so much that I had to get a 2nd copy,not that the original copy had anything wrong with it,but thanks to Zoverstocks they made it possible. .
on 21 October 2015
As described , cd not scratched working . Love the game
on 21 January 2015
haven't played it yet, so glad I could get it though!
on 28 February 2015
Not what I thought was looking for Xbox 360 games
on 21 February 2013
THIS IS PERHAPS A GREAT GAME. I HAVE NO IDEA. BROUGHT AS XMAS PRESENT BUT AS A PREVIOUS REVIEWER SAYS - IT WILL NOT PLAY ON THE NORMAL MODERN XBOX. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL GREY UPRIGHT XBOX 360 AND THIS GAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED. FRANKLY I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS A PREVIOUS XBOX WHICH SAT 'LANDSCAPE' AS OPPOSED TO THE NEW 'PORTRAIT' STYLE. HIGHLY FRUSTRATING AND THE BEST BIT IT THE SELLER HAVE REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY REQUEST TO SEND THE PRODUCT BACK.

MY ADVICE - AVOID THIS GAME ;)