Format: DVD|Change

on 15 April 2017
A curious old Bob the Builder tale, but, as always, my 3 year old loves it. Hence, it's 5 stars from me (especially considering the excellent value).
on 22 June 2017
Ordered for my son, he loves it.
on 7 May 2003
A fantastic film that will keep you and your children entertained for many hours. As this film is only 45mins I would recommend buying it on Video as there are no extra features on the DVD and it really isnt worth the money!!
on 4 July 2007
I quite like this one but for some reason my son doesn't!
A film rather than episodes where Bob and his dad do up a castle.
A real shame there are no extras worth viewing on this DVD.
Definately not a good introduction to the world of Bob if that is what you are after!

Wrote the above review over a year ago, and since then the kids have changed their minds and now really love this! They love Bob's dad, also called Bob, who also appears in a some of the Sunflower Valley series of Bob the Builder!
on 3 October 2009
This video was bought as a gift for a grandchild who has several items in the 'Bob The Builder' series. She is very fond of these as she watches them frequently, and believes that the little characters are real.
on 29 November 2012
Bought for 3/4 year old who absolutely loves it. Good delivery

Goods delivered when said they would be. Well packaged and 3 year old grandson very happy with it.
on 13 July 2013
Bought for my son who LOVES Bob, but actually its a pretty good film! Definitely watch-able by adults and able to capture my boy's attention for the full 45mins!
on 3 October 2005
Thank God for Bob!!! As my son and daughter have now decided they are a knight and a princess I thought this might be a good buy that would keep them entertained for an hour, how wrong was I??? It has been played approximately twice a day (5 on a weekend!!) since it arrived. What can I say other than thank you Bob for all the silence you have given me, forever grateful.
on 31 August 2014
Love a bit of bob
on 27 April 2010
brilliant dvd my little boy loves it. Good value for money and great postal service