Format: Audio CD|Change

Great .
on 27 June 2016
Kind Regards
on 28 October 2015
Given its reported 'historical' significance in the commercial hiphop canon, was somewhat disappointed by the actual music, production, lyrics. Interesting piece of the puzzle though.
on 11 July 2014
Great album by one of the modern greats of the genre. Not much more that can be said. Go and listen to it. If you like it and can afford it, then buy it ;-)
on 28 October 2010
I brought this album, while trying to increase my collection of classic hip-hop albums of this decade, and while almost every list saw in forums included GRODT, I was unsure whether it would meet such high expectations of the hype that surrounded it, and let me tell you know, it certainly does not! I was a fan of 50 when this album first dropped, but didnt actually purchase the entire album and only listed to the most popular tracks which were released as singles (In da club, P.I.M.P ect), however the entire album is filled with pretty good songs, with good production including beats and 50's rapping ability. One jewel of a song I was surprised to come across was 'Patiently Waiting' which is both produced by Eminem and also features him as a guest artist. This is easily one of the best tracks on this album, and surprised it didnt get released as a single, the beat it self is amazing, and Eminem's verse is on fire, and has that same beasty feeling as his production and guess apprence on the spectaular track 'Renegade' on Jay-Z's classic 'Blueprint'. The album doesn't have any 'filler' tracks as such, but not the songs are up to standard when compared to some of his better tracks, but by no means awfull, and none made me skip tracks when listening to the album start to finish which is rare for a rap album. I am definatly pleased to have pruchased this album, and have to admit no rap/hip-hop collection could be compleate without this outstanding album, I recomend you buy it if your a rap fan as this is truly a classic, by arguably one of the most prominent rap artist to rise this decade.

Just to give you an idea of the best/most popular hip hop albums of this decade, heres a list of my collection so far,with their best track:

Eminem - 'Marshall Matthers LP' - 'Stan'/'Kim'
Jay Z - 'The Blueprint' - 'Renegade' ft Eminem
50 Cent - 'Get Rich or Die Trying - 'Patiently Waiting'/ 'In da Club'
Eminem - The Eminem Show' - 'Till I collapse'
Kanye West - 'College Dropout' - 'Through the Wire'/ 'All falls Down'/ 'Slow Jamz'
Jay Z- 'The Black Album' - 'Encore'/'99 Problems''Moment of Clarity' ft. Eminem
The Game - 'The Documentary' - 'How we do' / 'Hate it or Love it'
Kanye West - 'Late Registration' - 'Gold Digger'/ 'Diamonds from Sierra Leone'
Kid Cudi - 'Man on the Moon' - 'Soundtrack to my Life'/ 'Pursuit of Hapiness'
Eminem- 'Recovery' - 'Love the way you lie'/ '25 to life'/ 'Talking to myself'
on 9 August 2015
All CDs are fake would not recommend booklets all faded I brought 4 albums and none of them are legit!!! Had to give star rating if not it would of been zero stars
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2012
This is the best 50 Cent album ever released. Great tracks, old school hip-hop, just as hip-hop used to be.
on 17 January 2011
Let me start by saying if you're looking for an album full of meaningfull songs with profound messages, i wouldn't recommend this album for a second.

However, despite fiddy's obvious faults, listening to this album can't help but "make you smile", the highlights are undoubtebly songs such as 21 Questions "i'll love you like a fat kid loves cake" being probably the highest the album reaches; im afraid if lyrics like that don't make you chuckle you have no sense of humour.

Having said this i find it easy to see where much of the critism of this album comes from, 50's seemingly endless ego not to everyones taste, "It feels good to spend 50 grand and think nuthin of it" one of many references to his enormous wealth litterred through the record.

However i feel if you can rise above this and take each track as a bit of fun with a good beat then i believe you, as i have, will find the album highly enjoyable and entertaining.
on 2 September 2015
Liked some of it but not the album as a whole.
on 22 January 2014
I had this album when I was young back in 2003 but with us going digital I put all my music on the laptop. I fancied this again for my Cd. I could have copied the files but the is a lot better for music quality and you get a bonus Cd.