Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 November 2016
It's been many years since I last listened to this album and for me it was like I'd heard it for the first time. Took me back to a happier time when I had never heard of or cared who Clinton or trump were.
on 13 April 2013
As soon as I put this on to play it took me back to my teenage years. Oh my, there must a little hippie inside of me. There isn't a track on this album I don't like. Perfect mindworms.
on 8 December 2012
Heavy Horses was the best of the earlier Tull years in my humble opinion. I love the themes and have had a few mouse police over the years. Aahh breathe in those country smells.
on 6 August 2012
I personaly rate this as one of my favorite Tull albums. Just a good and enjoyable Jethro Tull album. Worth adding to any collection if you havent got it.
on 12 January 2013
If you are remotely interested in Jethro Tull, you will either have this or will get it.Every song here will please you sooner or later.Trust me !
on 13 May 2013
The Tull folk rock of the seventies was vastly different from their earlier styles yet they nailed it with Heavy Horses and Songs From the Wood.
on 24 June 2014
What an album, had it on LP and tape the words and the music never leave you, something will alway bring them tumbling back into your head.
on 3 February 2013
Have loved this album for years, had it on vinyl but ex took it. Delighted it is on CD and love hearing it again after such a long time.
on 11 December 2004
From their folky period, along with 'Minstrel in the Gallery' and 'Songs from the Wood', I highly recommend this into the 'every home should have one' catergory. With its oddly titled 'The Mouse Police Never Sleeps' with its wacky ending, the typically Tully title track and the even more typically Tully 'One Brown Mouse', plus all other songs on the album (of the same ilk) is well worth investing in. Tull music in the main is highly entertaining.
on 24 August 2015
great band and really brilliant songsI have been looking all over the place for this album on cd thank You Amazon