on 8 October 2013
I look at the cover to this DVD and noticed the date on the gig. It was the same year and month I left school. Bowie was a huge influence on my music at that time and watching the DVD took me back all those years to 73. Appart from Bowie strutting the stage and showing his presence WHAT about the licks Mick Ronson performed on those tracks. Great to see and to have to look back on. I recommend this item to all David Bowie/Mick Ronson fans.
7 people found this helpful
on 25 August 2016
Great DVD. The picture and sound quality is so much better than my old Betamax video version! It also has a notebook inside and comes with Director's commentary. I don't usually watch these, but this commentary is really informative. Overall, highly recommended.
on 16 March 2018
Compulsory viewing for Bowie fans. The set up really gives a flavour of the time and what it might have been like to be there. Couldnt really tell that its 2 shows cobbled together. Shame it wasnt released for so long.
on 16 March 2016
Well it's a must own - soon or later, Innit?! Get it in the basket and to the checkout - you know it makes sense! If you were there, back in the day, it will all come back to you. If you weren't, you'll wish you wuz. Highly recommended.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 April 2014
obviously there is no disputing that this essential document of music history. i do hope someday a blu-ray release is issued with remastered audio option (as per the latest CD release).
3 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2014
His last Ziggy concert is spine tingling,great songs and stage craft.A must have for a rock fan.
4 people found this helpful
on 28 November 2016
Having owned this years ago on Betamax (!) I thought it was about time I updated my Bowie collection and got the DVD. It is great to see this again!
on 31 July 2017
Great, as described and arrived ahead of schedule
on 25 April 2016
I love this DVD. I had been after it for a while. I will enjoy watching this again and again. It also came through the post very quickly. Thank you Amazon.
on 3 June 2017
Amazing brought back memories of seeing the great man in the same
concert in Leeds just weeks before
the filming of this concert.