Snap Circuits Jr. - SC-100
Style: SC-100|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 August 2017
My kid spent hours on it, very educational.

He is so proud and keep showing his friends the little experiments available. We end up buying some for his friends birthday presents, much better than a lot of other non educational toys.
on 16 January 2018
Simply amazing product. within in 10 minutes me and my daughter finished our first project. My daughter loved it. It is amazing experience. I can't imagine doing this sort of thing when I was young. The world moved far ahead. These kind of project will give completely different level of understanding.
on 12 August 2015
My 6.5 year old loves this. As soon as he opened it, he was able to put the basic circuits together with minimal help. Within a week he was building any of the circuits in the book without any help. It has kept him busy for hours!
The only negative point I have is that a lot of the circuits use an integrated circuit board. These give some great sound effects, so my son likes then, but I can't explain to him how the circuit works. A simple buzzer would be more educational, but possibly less engaging for a 6 year old than something that sounds like Star Wars!
on 12 January 2018
My grandson loves his Christmas present and played with it constantly but unfortunately the on/off switch which is vital to many of the circuits has broken already and it's proving impossible to find a replacement. It seems a shame to send the whole thing back just for one faulty item.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 January 2016
My 7 yr old son loved this, he is working his way through the book trying out all the different experiments and has even started improvising and exploring alternatives. The quality is great and it is a great learning toy. Although I thought it was very expensive I am glad I got it.
on 27 December 2017
I never imagined this would be so popular with my 7 year old Son! He absolutely loves it! What a brilliant game! There are 100 challenges that he can do and tick off as he completes them, this evening he has spent 5 hours playing with it! I can see It won’t be long before I get one of the more advanced boards!
on 18 December 2017
I bought this set for my son when he was 7 and at that point he could only do the easier circuits but loved it and he still plays with it now he’s 9. He has taken it to school this week to help with their electricity circuits work, would definitely recommend.
on 14 January 2018
This toy went down very well as a gift for two separate small children in the family. One said it was 'the best Christmas present' they had had.

I've also got some photos of older family members enjoying playing with it......
on 28 February 2017
Well made- my daughter is 12 and it was a xmas gift for her. Wish it was more comprehensive about what a circuit is. At the moment she's happy following the diagrams and making things work. Time will tell but overall I recommended this for sparking an interest in physics and who knows future engineers. Excellent educational toy. I'm waiting for my nieces to grow a few more years but am happy to buy each one when they get to 8
on 17 August 2017
My daughter aged 7 adores her set! Simple and easy to get to grips with, and easy for young kids to start building on their knowledge of circuits. Sadly, very noisy once they discover the speaker! J