on 26 July 2004
I bought this film on NTSC format as not available yet on region 2. I was very dissapointed as it has been cut to death. It is not like the video there is quite alot missing. I would advise people to wait for region 2 but don't know if that would be any better. Otherwise stick to the video.
on 5 July 2005
I've seen "Till We Meet Again" countless times on VHS, so was delighted when the DVD box set was released. I haven't gone through the whole series in detail, but it would seem the editing for the DVDs has omitted several crucial, character-building scenes. I think Courtney Cox is excellent, as always, and Hugh Grant gives a solid performance. The story itself is iconic, and very moving, though I thought Wolf Kahler could have added more depth to his role with the help of better directing. My main gripe, however, is with the treatment given to Richard Gradwell by this release; it would seem his famous "bathroom scene" with Courtney Cox has been given short shrift. As a Gradwell fan I would also have liked to have seen more out-takes of him during filming, and perhaps an interview with him as an extra feature. Other than that, the DVD series is still highly enjoyable, but as a fan of "Till We Meet Again" I will continue watching the VHS version.