Customer reviews

on 16 May 2011
I gave it five stars because I like the Pozo Seco Singers,

Although I like Don Williams and I have everything that he has recorded (that what I know of) And also some of the Pozo Seco Singers, the group that (Donny) Williams was part of. I think it is cheating when it states a CD is by Don Williams when it is the Pozo Seco Singers, Don did not develope the Don Williams style until he left the group. If it is the Pozo Seco Singers say so and if it is Don Williams, Say so.

This happens with other stars who were part of a group and they advertise a Best of.... album. One artist that comes to mind is Van Morrison singing 'Here Comes The Night' it was recorded by 'Them' not Van Morrison although he was part of that group.

It's just the record companies trying to get more money out of us by twisting the truth and making you buy a a song twice.
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2013
Yet another fantastic CD of the Gentle Giant Don Williams. I have been a fan of this great man since i was 11 years old. This CD is packed full of his top hits. Yet another great CD to add to my collection
on 4 March 2008
there are 3 D W cds all the same! I bought " take me back to Louisville" and then added "where do we go" , fooled by the bearded D W cover !" Forever Gold" Is also excactly the same EARLY recording as the pogo? singers , Dons early years.
on 14 June 2013
I absolutely love Don Williams so anything to do with him I am sure to love. Great songs from a great man
on 16 March 2015