Customer reviews

on 20 August 2017
I don't know what the words to evaluate the product, everything is so perfect.Just worth every penny,buy it! It meets my expectation. I will definitely order again if need be in the future. Super impressive case Excellent product and shipped fast. I recommend this product They'd be perfect.
on 15 June 2017
These are good tapes but they were not my purchase and i did this for a former work partner some years ago.
on 12 March 2017
PURCHASED AS GIFT VERY SATISFIED
on 10 August 2017
Halfway through the amount ordered - a god send, easily purchased.
on 30 April 2009
Good value for money, I still have a cassette player in car so am constantly tapeing cds for car, good quality best bargain I could find on t'internet.
on 23 April 2011
I bought these to record a radio series. Unfortunately the first episode is spoiled because one of the tapes was faulty. The sound quality is very bad and sounds as though it was recorded in toffee underwater. A bit like the effect you get with tapes that have played again and again until the tape loses its tension and goes wobbly. Not the cause in this case but I presume a fault in manufacturing. The other 4 were fine.
on 30 August 2009
TDK seem to be to only manufacturer making cassettes these days, (unless you know different) fortunately, the offerings are not that bad. I use a Tascam pro machine and a Sony walkman pro and excellent results are obtained without Dolby NR
The bass is especially good and the overall sound is quite well balanced for a standard ferric tape. The shell is reasonably well made, so I have never had a jamming or runout problem with them.
It's just as well these cassettes are quite reasonable as it seem they are the only choice. I have seen some TDK SA tapes around, but these are generally awful and hard to find at anything like a reasonable price.

So, if you have a half decent cassette player (or not) these are the tapes to go for and they are very reasonably priced.
on 11 February 2009
For anyone like me who is still plugging away with their old cassette player I can't recommend this product enough. The tapes are high quality and the excellent service from the seller is second to none.
on 22 September 2010
These TDK D Ferrite cassettes are always recommended and a good standard to measure other ferrite cassette tapes against. They have a good smooth transport and reproduction. I have used them for many years as they are good value for money and I am one of the few who still enjoy analogue recordings. They are better than the Maxell ferrite tapes I bought a number of years ago which are much more basic although ok for some general use. Usually it is easier to find the maxell normal tapes which are certainly not as good as these TDK normal ferrite ones. I used to swear by the old AD TDK tapes but I beleive these to be long gone from the market: they were certainly special. However, with TDK Chrome tapes being so relatively cheaper over recent years, maybe there is no market for this extra special ferrite cassette. The TDK D's produce excellent recordings accross the musical frequencies with good tape recorders but those extra special recordings would be better recorded on a good chrome or metal cassette. However, I rate the TDK D series very highly and they produce surprisingly good recordings with good audio cassette machines, especially those featuring a Tape Tuning feature.
on 28 May 2009
Arrived promptly. Good price. Glad to be able to still buy audio tapes as they have disappeared from the high street stores.