on 5 February 2017
Bought this in a moment of panic about my GCSEs. It's great paper, lovely and thick. However, hard to store as there is SO much of it, and have hardly made a dent. I've since received many emails from amazon showing me cheaper alternatives I could have bought... A moment of weakness that keeps coming back to haunt me! Paper, anyone?!
on 18 August 2017
I can't love A3 paper and it is what it says, paper. It is the same weight as most printer paper, although I am using them to put photos on both sides and them laminating them. They are in the same packaging as one would buy when getting A4 printing paper.
on 4 August 2016
Cheapest and best A3 printing paper around. Will buy again.
on 22 February 2013
It came in a sturdy box which was too big. The cover of the pack was a bit torn but actual paper was undamaged . It was delivered quickly. I had bought A3 paper hoping the grain would run vertically so that the A5 booklets I am making would also have the grain running horizontally for bookbinding with glue, sadly the grain is horisontal and therefore no more use to me than A4
on 2 June 2016
The paper was as I expected and the quality is pretty good for the price paid.

The delivery packaging wasn't very good and the corner of the outside paper was ripped but luckily this hadn't effected the paper inside.

Overall I am pleased with the purchase and would buy the paper again.
on 4 August 2014
Certainly helps to keep the shredder going. I've used mine maintenance free for about three years until it started making odd noises, so I tried this stuff, which is very easy to use, and it seems to have solved that problem. Simple to use and relatively cheap.
on 22 April 2014
I bl**dy wish I had before I ordered the paper! Although only a few sheets of paper are unusable, I'd echo the other comments here. The packaging was totally unsuitable - it arrived dirty and when it was removed, the paper's own packaging was ripped in several places.
on 3 August 2017
Good quality and value for money will order again
on 8 August 2017
i will be buying locally from now on as the paper came cured at the ends which made for interesting printing!
on 16 November 2016
Packaging wasn't great and the pack was a bit opened, but paper inside wasn't impacted.
Good quality paper, woris a treat.