Customer reviews

Music for Healing Mind, Body & Spirit
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 March 2010
I bought this CD a few months ago and ever since I listen to it every time I need to relax or clear my mind and it certainly works for me. The music is truly uplifting, cleansing and over all relaxing. Every time I listen to this CD I feel as if I am in the different world, the place where I feel at peace. My favourite so far.
11 Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 September 2013
It's always chancey buying unheard music, but I needed a disc for my reiki practice so I took a chance. It is ideal, consistently gentle, and the information on the back tells how they have combined music and science to gauge the necessary notes for relaxation.
on 27 November 2010
It does what it says on the cover "Music for Healing" and its very gentle, soothing and calming. Great stress buster and one to have on hand for all occasions.
on 4 November 2017
tones can be off putting
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 May 2017
Excellent
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 May 2009
truly loved this album, definatly music for healing would recommend this to any for meditations, healings or just plain relaxation. love all of steve halperns work.
on 13 July 2011
Brilliant CD. Great Music. I will be buying more from Steven Halpern as i am very impressed. This is proper healing music.
on 2 November 2013
Having played the CD on three different machines, I find the quality of the recording poor. It should be mellow but is discordant in some of the 'higher' notes. Not the meditative, healing tones I expected.
on 7 March 2012
Very relaxing and nice as back ground music, exellent to wind down to, and yet up-lifting at the same time.
on 18 February 2011
Healing ambient music for body and soul. This one helps me calm down after a long day on the computer.