Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 August 2003
this album is fantastic i have all the mavericks albums and i like this one best as it has all the classics and three really excellent new ones.A must buy for Mavs fans
on 2 February 2009
I bought this CD because I love the sound of The Mavericks, but did not know which CD to choose. I finally decided on this one and was not disappointed, it is great and I just keep playing it over and over. Would definitely recommend it, if you like your music to be happy.
on 30 May 2010
I saw the singer at a BBC show live and was so impressed with his voice that I bought this the next day. i knew a couple of tracks but think it is a good buy for anyone to get a taste for this kind of music. Very good value.
on 14 October 2013
We love the Mavericks and this album is great. Gets you dancing around the living room!!!
We saw the Mavericks live in May 2013 in London and this album sounds as good as if they were live in your house.
Definately recommend to all rock & roll/country fans.
on 10 January 2015
Absolutely fabulous! The Mavericks are so good, I wonder why I did not buy this many years ago. All tracks excellent from "rock" to C&W to Mexican flavoured. What a great voice !
on 16 December 2013
The Mavericks are Brilliant, this CD is Brilliant, I bought it used for a couple of quid, it's been played over & over again, I would recommend this CD, I say no more only, BRILLIANT!
on 13 August 2013
Great compilation album, but i have been unable to shake Dance the night away out of my head... the only cue if your are old enough is the tune from Rainbow......you have been warned.
on 17 September 2013
I wanted a little gift for my husband. This features one of his favourite songs, dance the night away. He was very pleased with it and plays it all the time in the car.
on 9 September 2013
Really liked this as I only ordered it because it looked good, but glad to say was a lot better than expected. Well worth the money!
on 25 June 2013
Contains all the very best tracks from the Mavericks....highly recommended. It'll get everyone on their feet dancing at a party!