Format: DVD|Change
Price:£21.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 June 2016
I have been a fan of this movie since I first saw in the Cinema and am very happy to now own it on blu-ray. Highly recommended.
on 26 April 2017
bought it for my daughter who loved it as a little girl and who now has a little girl who also loves it
on 27 May 2017
Good
on 1 May 2017
A1
on 11 June 2017
Ok
on 8 July 2016
best film version,great delivery as well
on 6 June 2017
renewing some old videos that my children had from little
on 19 December 2002
I have the water babies since i was a verry little girl, and the story has always intrigued me. It's a great childrens film that i feel adults can also enjoy. Just one point, if you really enjoyed the film i would recommened you not to read the book. I have read it recently thanks to this film, but i discovered from the offset that the film is extremely different to the book and i cannot watch the film in the same light ever again. Overall a great film all the family will enjoy and watch over and over again.
on 11 April 2017
This was one of my favourite films as a kid, and I have watched it many times. I still watch it now as an adult, and still think it's an amazing entertaining film. The cast and story are fantastic. It's one of those classic films you find yourself watching over and over again.
on 24 May 2000
This is only the best childrens video that I have ever watched. The plot is disney, the songs are fantastic and I used to watch it every weekkend with my sister before my Mum and Dad got up! Highly recomended!